We took a fairly beat up 2005 RM250 and rebuilt it from the ground up into. Stunning and fire breathing race machine.
This thing got the treatment with involvement from our fantastic sponsors coupled with many many hours of cleaning, metal working and rebuilding. The bike was torn down to nothing and every part was inspected, cleaned and replaced where necessary. The order went in via the website to Suzuki Genuine Parts for every available part from stock to build this bike as much as possible using the best Genuine parts from Suzuki and the best aftermarket parts available.
- Full engine rebuild with SGP genuine crank, piston plus all gaskets, seals and bearings.
- All swingarm and linkage bearings replaced with Genuine Parts
- Factory A Kit SHOWA HRS Suspension Front forks and Rear Shock
- GP Grafix Custom Team SR75 replica Graphics Kit
- Factory Billet Triple Clamps
- Hinson Clutch internal pack.
- FMF Racing ‘Fatty’ exhaust
- Polisport RM250 ‘RESTYLE’ plastics kit
- Talon Wheels
- Mika Metals Sprockets, Chain, Handlebars and Grips
- RMZ 450 modified Footpegs
- SR75 Footage Covers
- PIRELLI MX32 Mid Soft Tyres
- Samco Sport Blue Silicon Hoses
- Motul Oils making everything run perfectly
- Panta Race Fuel
- Motoseat Ribbed Cover at SR75 Spec
- 15 mm Taller seat foam from Docwob Imports
- Oversize front disc.
- Genuine Suzuki brake lines
- V Force Reed Valve
We can’t wait to see this absolutely beautiful machine out on track but we may have to ‘show’ it off a few times before we hit the track….. We believe this is one of the coolest bikes on earth and it is always incredibe to work with Suzuki GB on fun projects like this which have an amazing and nostalgic excitement surrounding them for all the fans of two strokes and dirt bikes in general…. Who knows, this beauty may appear at an arenacross or supercross event in 2020!!!